betterHR provides simple ways to address people-related work problems.
HR in small (<250 employees) and micro (<25 employees) organizations is often a neglected piece of operations… until something goes wrong. betterHR provides small and micro organizations the resources to minimize, address, solve, and avoid people-related work problems. Succinct HR advice to help you now.
An HR professional's thoughts on HR, leadership, and management topics without the usual, politically correct, HR-appropriate filter.
- How to be a slacker
- The best ways to overwork staff
- Dealing with generations at work
Quick & Dirty How To
We cut to the chase and translate the HR appropriate guidance into the quick and dirty advice you can use now. Click on our most popular posts below or head to the Q&D How To homepage.
Quick and dirty advice on how to:
- Tell an employee she smells
- Find more free time
- Fire a relative
- Get an employee to dress nicer
- ... and more!
Sign up for the betterHR newsletter and conveniently receive all of the following exclusive content- and no ads- delivered right to your inbox.
- Interviews with business execs, thought leaders and interesting people
- Summaries of research, books, podcasts and other things you should know
- Real world small & micro business examples and what happened
- AND... more, depending on what we find on the interwebs!